Thursday, January 15, 2009
Two Hands to Count!
Our oldest lil' man is 6 years old! He now has to use "two hands to count" his age. (It's a big deal!). And the "force" was with us for his birthday- nearly every celebration included new Star Wars toys! Our basement is filling up with all kinds of creatures from another galaxy... George Lucas is one clever man! Our boys are hooked! And this birthday included a sleep over- Harrison's good buddy Jackson stayed over night. The boys played and played and finally crashed around midnight (or so...). It was a fun filled birthday for our big boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
O my I didn't realize that you have updated your blog. It didn't show on my list. I'll have to change that feature. :(. You all just are darling and it's so fun looking at all the goings on in Ohio. Thanks so much for keeping this going. I love to look at you all.
Post a Comment