I cannot believe ou
r little boy is 5! He had a great birthday; he was able to see his Poppy & Gammy, Mam
a & Pop, and Grandma Jane & Grandpa Dave. We celebrated all weekend long. He got all kinds of great gifts too... from a shark ship to a shark book and a bag of dinosaurs and snakes and jets and balloons and transformers... of course, he has figured out how to 'transform' the machines before Mommy. Those toys are tricky! Thank you everyone for making his birthday so special. He has about every new toy in his bed with him right now... except for the snakes AJ wouldn't part with... those are still with AJ.
3 comments:
WOW 5 years old! What a big boy! Sharks and snakes huh? It's princess dresses and Dora here at our house. AJ sure is getting big too! Such darling boys:) Way to go on the Gingerbread House. Looks like a serious effort. My mom did one with Mattie Sue. Maybe we will attack one next year! Merry Christmas! (stacy)
I can't believe how big your boys are! I remember holding harrison forever at grandmas. Precious. I new to the blog world...loving it. Its been so fun to stay updated with the fam. Come see mine...jennyrudd.blogspot.com. Love you all.
Okay...its been a month since I last commented...I demand and update!!!
Post a Comment