the island getaway...
destination... fun!
catch of the day
a lil' fishy
The DeVore Family Reunion 2009
hula hoop fun
hoops
tuckered
cruisin'
She's a natural
coffee talk
Poppy & Gammy
Cheers to 2nd cousins!
lounging
tubing
our merry crew
feelin' it out
shark attack!
Poser
a lesson in sharks
Cheers!
sweet moment... but seriously, I want to pinch her legs
cruise control
tiny gamer
getting juiced
2 for 1!
thumbs up!
boater ready
island falls
happy hour(s)
flower girls
how does it measure up?
tree time
new swing
new fishing vest
geared up & ready
the crew
Ah, the lake house. Sit back, relax; grab a beer. There's just something about being on the water that eases the soul... even with 3 kids in tow! We were so lucky to have such nice weather every time we made the trip. This year, Poppy made a measurement board so Harrison could check the length of the fish he reeled in. And the boys caught lots and lots of fish! We all enjoyed the boat; cruising, tubing, fishing, sunning, island hopping... and it was so nice to catch up with so much family during our reunion. My cousin Torri and her family joined us for a full day of fun, and I hope they plan to return again next year! (I'll try to remain hangover free, as boating + hangover = rough day). Thanks again to Poppy & Gammy for all of the great lake memories. We cannot wait for warm weather!
1 comment:
What a fun summer. I can't even begin to say which picture I like the best or is the cutest. I can say your children always have a smile on their faces. Happy kiddos.
Good job mom and dad!
Post a Comment